Bradley Arms BAR-10

A good a name as any ?

Finished yesterday as I've been waiting on both the Proof House as well as a new batch of sidecharging handles (still the best)

Built on a set of receivers from Cross machine, I removed the whole deflector boss before machining the slot
It has a med weight Lothar Walther 1:11" twist barrel at 18" OAL and a Tier One/Third Eye Tac Brake, which was based off and made on the same machine as the Doofer®

Other stuff....a Midwest Industries 12.625" handguard and straight bladed Triggertech triggerBig Ergo Grip and a UBR
There's a Trijicon 1-8 inbound which should finish the package off nicely

There's two more on the go, a 16.5" .308 and a .243 which should be completed tomorrow ?

39385521_2219618608260822_78424081956947

Thats a nice looking build Mark!...Any reason the handguard is not one of your own?

Looking forward to seeing how the .243 performs, do you envisage any feed problems?...i've always said a .243 in a AR platfrom would be sweet.

10 minutes ago, ruger7717 said:

Thats a nice looking build Mark!...Any reason the handguard is not one of your own?

Looking forward to seeing how the .243 performs, do you envisage any feed problems?...i've always said a .243 in a AR platfrom would be sweet.

Thanks

I’ve  never had a hand guard for the bigger rifles, besides that there’s so many confuse with the .308 size receivers in height and style that’s it not as simple as the .223 size rifles as they are mostly within a certain spec (Milspec)

I am also discontinuing my own handguard as times have to move on ?

I think the .243 will be just fine

10 hours ago, Villadave59 said:

Very nice rifle  , not seen trijicon 1-8  how do you rate them mark?

Nice scope that has all the features people seem to want.

Seems robust with good clear optics and gaining popularity more and more.....and reasonably priced too, compared to its high end competition

18 minutes ago, Cardiffplinker said:

That’s excellent! Now I just need to offload the RPA to clear the slot!

19 minutes ago, Cardiffplinker said:

That’s excellent! Now I just need to offload the RPA to clear the slot!

Cross my palm with Wonga. ?

Archived