IOR 6 - 24 X 50 latest model complete with mounts mp8 reticle mil ajustments boxed with warranty, instructions and Sunshade exellent condition £900 advertised elswhere.

20180613_172350.jpg

Hi Pete

it's the mp8 dot reticule you should be able to find it on line its very similar to Nightforces mlr2.

rgds Paul 

That's what this image was described as.................I'm really looking for one of these with an SH4-58 reticule.

Re-Pete

Hi Pete 

I'm not 100% sure but i think the sh4 58 may be moa only the other image you put up looks like a low mag cqb ior reticl I have put a picture up of the scope and will ad a couple more I am always at Bisley if you want a look.

cheers Paul 

20180613_172312.jpg

So is the reticule divided in mils or moa? And what about the turrets, mils or moa? 

Mine is moa turrets and reticule.

Pete

ps just studied the pics............I really want a moa reticule and moa turrets. Thanks for the pics, anyway.

Hi Pete

It's mil turrets and mil reticule it has 20 mil internal ajustment the reticule is full value at 12 x and 1/2  value at 24 x it has 1/2 mil, mil and 5 mil marks with a small centre dot and can be set as a zero stop you can find the reticle on Strelok.

rgds Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Archived