Sightron but which one?

Watcher

For years I've shot TR and a bit of service rifle but now I'm just getting a bit too old and creaky. So I've bought myself a Savage Mod 12 BVSS in .223 1 in 9. I'm just going to be doing what my pal describes as recoil therapy and shooting up to 600 yards on the range. A lot of knowledgeable guys I know like Sightron particularly because of its tracking. My problem is that I don't want too much scope as I'm not really going to need it. The S3 looks good but even then I'm not sure I need that much scope. I'm certainly going to annoy all the guys in the club with endless questions but I'd appreciate your advice as well.

TIA

Matthew

1 hour ago, Timbo1963 said:

Hi Matthew

I’ve an S3 8-32x56 and it’s very good, but it’s also been around quite a while and there are some very alternatives at the moment. Have a look at Richard Uttings latest video on utube.

hope this helps

Tim

Will do, thanks.

M

Buy second hand if you can great scopes for the money but second hand is always a bigger saving. That way if you sell on your loss is minimum. The 10-50x60 is a great scope. I am looking to perhaps move one on in the next few weeks

I have a sightron 6-24x50 sun shade , mil dot reticle in MOA turrets scope covers we’re you Re set turrets to zero.

excellent condition £495.00 plus postage cheers nick.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, Nick 53 said:

I have a sightron 6-24x50 sun shade , mil dot reticle in MOA turrets scope covers we’re you Re set turrets to zero.

excellent condition £495.00 plus postage cheers nick.

I'm not far away so maybe can arrange to come and have a look. Can you PM me if that suits?

Hi watcher yes your more than welcome to have a look. Or 

if you drop me a email to birdandpestcontrolservices@ google mail.com 

i can post some photos to you .

what ever suits you 

nick 07973183814

Archived