Warner Flatline Bullets

TJC

These look to be pretty interesting. A 6.5 bullet that can stay ballistic out to 2,000 yards. Expensive but a tool in the locker for specific circumstances.

If anyone is ordering some or hears of a European importer I'd love to pick up a couple hundred. Thx

TJC

Will definitely be 'obtaining' some in the near future for the 47 to see what can be done, think these at or near 3000fps will be very interesting.

T

• 1 year later...

Gents,

March UK will bring it in but needs a 1000 bullet min order to do so, this can be a combination of bullets, cals, weights etc. Just need to make up the 1000 qty.

Speak to Jordan about this. I'm interested in a couple of hundred to try on 30 and 6.5 cal.

T

3 hours ago, terryh said:

Gents (2)

The order qty is now at 900 so if any of you want some to try please let me know and I'll tack onto the order?

Thanks

Terry

5 minutes ago, ryang said:

Just seen they only have 300 of the 338s in stock. Could you add the 300 to the order please

Any idea what the price is going to be this side of the water ,,,,(256-338 and the 121 6.5’s) before I make a decision ,,,,

Cheers Terry

im out thank you 

£102 /50 for the 256 (338) is alot

Especially when I can get the GS Custom SP 267 g 338 for £70 / 50 plus a bit of postage with only a .3 reduction of BC,,,,,,,

Look forwards to seeing the results though 

• 3 months later...

Reeonip

Did not have enough take up unfortunately.

I am familiar with RI, that’s who I’ve used in the past few years for all my export from the US,  good guys and very straight fwd to deal with.

Will handle your own kit as well as sort items from their own stock or suppliers.

Brgds

Terry

• 2 months later...