FALCON SCOPE

banus02

I have a Falcon 4-14x44 FFP mildot (without the illuminated reticule) and it's a cracking scope.............sharp glass with good contrast and generally built like a tank.

RePete

I had a Falcon M18 and I would not recommend one as my first choice for dusk/dawn shooting asI found that the ret was way too fine for hunting in those conditions. Glass is pretty good for the money and build is excellent, better than some scopes at four times the cost. They are though heavy. I think they make a better target scope than hunting scope.

FFP is also not my first choice for a hunting ret, principally as when using lower mags for shorter distances, or to take advantage of a wider field of view, the ret is just too small with a FFP. SFP every time as the ret stays the same.

If you go for an illuminated one, you might get away with it though, so worth speaking to Falcon as seeing what they think (I always found the guy who runs Falcon a helpful chap to speak to).

Good glass for the money, and recommended for shooting steel, plinking and target work, but mine was removed from my hunting rifle in exchange for a Delta scope instead.

Archived