AICS Compatible 10 Shot .308/.223 Magazines

Some of you may have seen that Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) are launching a new AICS compatible polymer magazine. It's been in development for quite a while now and should be launched in the next week or so at a price considerably less than the ones from AI.

I have a significant number of these on pre-order with MDT to be shipped out as soon as they are available and will be selling them through my new shop, Black Rifle.

If you'd like one (or more) please reply on this thread and I'll hold some back for you and drop you a P.M when they arrive.

They are priced at £37.50 each with free postage if you order 3 or more.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the dimensions for the .308 mags?

I have some alpha mags that are 10 round and a lot shorter than AICS. Are these the same?

I don't have the dimensions yet but can provide them as soon as I receive them. These aren't the same as the alphas, they're a brand new product being produced as I type :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would seem that I'm edging closer to getting these in stock! MDT inform me that the shipment will soon hit the shore in Germany and then make its merry way over here.

There are still a few magazines available from this order in .308. All of the .223 mags are sold out (and are still delayed in shipping so will be a few more weeks).

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, MDT have got the .223 and .308 magazines ready to ship and they'll be leaving Canada tomorrow or Friday along with a number of LSS & TAC-21 chassis, stocks and other accessories.

I'll update this thread again when it hits the UK and provide a link to order your magazines direct from the shop.

Thanks for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...

So the good news is I have lots of .308 AICS compatible magazines in stock ready to ship out on Monday.

The bad news is there has had to be a slight price rise from £32 to £35 per magazine and the .223 magazines didn't make it in time.

If you'd like to order one or more, please take a look here.

Archived