Diggle 600 yard bench rest.

6mmBR

I would just like to than Vince for inviting me to shoot the 600 yard bench rest comp on Saturday.

I would also like to thank all the other guys for making me feel very welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed myself the shooting and the banter were spot on!

I was pleased that my old .284 Shehane was still not to shabby agging 3.278" for 4, 5 shot groups at 600 yards.

Thanks again

Dave.

Hi dave

Nice meeting you, come again.

see you soon jonathan.

Cheers Jonathan, I'll get that rail in the post for you the end of next week.

I'll pick it up from Neil a week Thursday and pop it in the post.

Cheers

Dave

It Was a Pleasure to meet you David we had a good Laugh :D and excellent condition's for the 600 yard bench rest.

Well Done Jonathan on some Great results you deserve it - if I don't see you tomorrow have a good trip and we will see you just after Christmas :P

Can I just congratulate Darrel on another great result :P in the factory sporter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and thanks to Vince and the rest of the lads for making it a great day.

:)

Regards Mike

It Was a Pleasure to meet you David we had a good Laugh :D and excellent condition's for the 600 yard bench rest.

Well Done Jonathan on some Great results you deserve it - if I don't see you tomorrow have a good trip and we will see you just after Christmas :P

Can I just congratulate Darrel on another great result :P in the factory sporter :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Regards Mike

Hi Mike. Nice to see that rifle again, also that you shot well with it ;) , glad that you are happy my mate ;)

Hope that you can make it for the shoot on the 7th Dec,,,,

See you all soon, Darrel :D

Regards Mike

Hi Mike. Nice to see that rifle again, also that you shot well with it ;) , glad that you are happy my mate ;)

Hope that you can make it for the shoot on the 7th Dec,,,,

See you all soon, Darrel :D

Cheers Darrel,

did you phone Callum About that stock.

Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan, I have just sent him an e-mail,,, Fingers crossed

Archived