Does anyone know if you can download any ballistic/drop chart information on the latest version of the I pod.

Thanks, Tony.

Tony

try isnipe

its about a fiver but a fiver well spent.

You can set up a separate drop chart for each of your rifles.

Shame you didn't mention it last weekend, i could have demonstrated it for you.

Rup

I've tried a lot of them and IMHO the best is ballistic and ballistic fte

I agree, Ballistic with the HeadsUpDisplay is very good but it now seems cumbersome against the latest version of isnipe, the most recent isnipe update seems to have got it properly sorted unlike the previous release which will have left lots of folk looking for alternatives.

I agree, Ballistic with the HeadsUpDisplay is very good but it now seems cumbersome against the latest version of isnipe, the most recent isnipe update seems to have got it properly sorted unlike the previous release which will have left lots of folk looking for alternatives.

I have I snipe so I'll check it's the latest update and give it another go , cheers

Tony

try isnipe

its about a fiver but a fiver well spent.

You can set up a separate drop chart for each of your rifles.

Shame you didn't mention it last weekend, i could have demonstrated it for you.

Rup

Never thought about it at the time Rup, I have been looking to purchase the latest Ipod 8 gb as it looks like a good bit of kit to have at a price of £139 so I thought if you can use it also for ballistic info then great I will get one and the other half can also use it and that will keep things sweet, if you know what I mean.

Cheers, Tony.

I used to agree with you Rup but I do think that shooter is much better than all of them now. It also has a 'HUD' for those who like them. It's easier to use than even iSnipe but has many of the features of ballistic. It does have a bug at present when you try to get environmental parameters from the net but i must admit i don't usually do that anyway as I usually get them from my anemometer.

Fair comment.

As you know, I got a copy of shooter to go on my android phone and thought it was cr@p. It does appear to have far more functions in the Iphone version.

Having paid for it once already i resent having to pay again to run it on my ipod :-\

• 1 month later...

Have now purchased a s/hand iphone3G and would like to down load isnipe on it but dont know how, sorry fellas but I am not too good with todays tech stuff....computers etc, so any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks Tony.

Does anyone know if you can download any ballistic/drop chart information on the latest version of the I pod.

Thanks, Tony.

Tony,

Tony,

What is it you mean mate, are you talking about ballistic apps?

If so then there are a few good ones. There are ballistic FTE, I Snipe Strelok and a few more like bullet flight.

Is that any help to you mate?

Steve.

Tony i have iphone 3gs what i do is connect to computor download shooter isnipe ballistic fte what ever you want i pay your fiver and it will download onto your phone simple atb Barry

Thanks fellas, Bullet flight it is then, seems to be the most popular, will try to download on my computer first then to my iphone 3G.

Cheers, Tony.

Archived