Stuff for sale..... Rifles, scopes etc with associated loading dies

17rem - its Green/Black/Tan.. thats the sako stock. Its nice.

RO6.5 - i have wondered. if i cant get 6.5x284 then i may go 6.5x55. Looking at THLR.no on youtube, he has a R93 in 6.5x284? I would be interested to know how.. Ive emailed him!

furrybean - Inbox cleared...

Incisor - Only one of the PM2s are for sale, the one listed, both are 2FP. I want to keep the one with the mildot reticule.

I wondered (as a blaser novice..) if you could get an unchambered barrel? Or maybe something which could be rechambered??

My only other thought about 6.5x284 is you wouldnt want to spit cases out all over, to lose at the cost of the brass!!

Good morning

Am interested in your 6.5x284. Could you tell me the colour of the stock or perhaps post an additional photo (the existing one is too dark to tell).? If possible could you also tell me the length of the trigger pull ie. from trigger to (middle of) butt pad?

I'll look forward to hearing from you

17rem - its Green/Black/Tan.. thats the sako stock. Its nice.

RO6.5 - i have wondered. if i cant get 6.5x284 then i may go 6.5x55. Looking at THLR.no on youtube, he has a R93 in 6.5x284? I would be interested to know how.. Ive emailed him!

furrybean - Inbox cleared...

Incisor - Only one of the PM2s are for sale, the one listed, both are 2FP. I want to keep the one with the mildot reticule.

flyingfisherman, They do make R8's in 6.5-284, but it's special order so there may be a bit of waiting time.

This guy got one http://www.blaserbuds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7852. It might be worth a try to hear how he ordered it.

Good morning

Am interested in your 6.5x284. Could you tell me the colour of the stock or perhaps post an additional photo (the existing one is too dark to tell).? If possible could you also tell me the length of the trigger pull ie. from trigger to (middle of) butt pad?

I'll look forward to hearing from you

Hi Simon,

The colours look a bit more yellowish in the pics than in the flesh. ive taken a few in different lights to try and show this. Its a really nice stock. i would say that though!!

4A748AD9-5381-40D0-A7F1-0230019F683C_zps

769AC5C1-BDE7-418A-8259-902AD6667184_zps

84713909-90C2-407F-AB4B-891426900A53_zps

I wondered (as a blaser novice..) if you could get an unchambered barrel? Or maybe something which could be rechambered??

My only other thought about 6.5x284 is you wouldnt want to spit cases out all over, to lose at the cost of the brass!!

Complete novice on Blaser,but one possible source might be ;

Andreas Shuler "Gunsmith to Hochwang"-in Bavaria info@buena hochwang.de

Andi Atzi is another fine Gunsmith in Europe/Blaserland.

Maybe be custom only....but probably better bet than UK distributors....?

good luck

gbal

Archived