Can't beat a grassy knoll

Akeld

View of my vantage point that is an overgrown spoil heap, since this shot was taken I've been down with the strimmer and cleared firing points, 1 north, 1 south and 2 east. Two rooks this afternoon, cold bore shot at 255 yards. Then as I about to leave the neighbouring keeper turned up, had a chat for about 45mins when he says theres another one for you, pressure on and set up for the shot, pinged at 335 yards, "I'll tell you how much you miss by" he said just as it exploded in my scope view :P

2014-09-28144921_zps7cc8f544.jpg

View of my vantage point that is an overgrown spoil heap, since this shot was taken I've been down with the strimmer and cleared firing points, 1 north, 1 south and 2 east. Two rooks this afternoon, cold bore shot at 255 yards. Then as I about to leave the neighbouring keeper turned up, had a chat for about 45mins when he says theres another one for you, pressure on and set up for the shot, pinged at 335 yards, "I'll tell you how much you miss by" he said just as it exploded in my scope view :P

Good shooting,,what make of stock have you got,looks a nice one

Outstanding view!

Good shooting,,what make of stock have you got,looks a nice one

Richards microfit, pepper laminate, devcon bedded and stippled, textured paint and a slight cam job then plenty of matt lacquer. Its good now but took a lot to get how I have it, I think Big Al's Boyds is the better option. I've just bought a choate ultimate sniper which I intend to alter and fit to save weight.

Thanks for the comments guys :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived