isnipe for ipod toutch

Hi guys,

I get the impression that isnipe for the ipod toutch is quite good and is very accurate with the correct details imputted into it?

Whats your veiw and opinion fellas?

ATB

Steve

do a forum search, quite a few of us using it. I for one am very impressed.

Ok mate will do, thanks for your reply. Is it accurate?

Cheers

Steve

I pinged a couple of rocks with my range finder last night whilst up at a mates farm, the crows smelt the gun oil!!!

Both hits were spot on for the data I had put in. Dweeb from Carlton moor range was present and can vouch for the hits.

I know Ronin used it for the Egg shoot at Diggle for hos .338LM

For the money you cant go wrong.

Forgot to say both shots were at 530 yards and 512 yards. :D

Excellent thanks mate, should be accurate enough for me then ! lol

Thanks for you help

Steve

I have downloaded isnipe to my ipod and it does seem very good. Having a play with it i am suprised how much and how criticl the angle and wind measureing part is and how much of a differance it make to your click values if you are you dialing. Would explain some of the unexplained misses that i have had! Is it a case of trust the programme and go with it?

Cheers guys

Steve

Soz to be a pain guys, I'm struggleing to understand the (angel to target ) settings on this isnipe, can someone in the know explain it to us a bit more please, I'm probaly being abit daft like but just don't get it. If there is no angle to the target, I would expect it to be 0 degrees, but the ipod is pointing down at the floor at about 7oclock, and if you hold the ipod level it reads approx 30 degrees, please help ! Lol

Archived