fullbore clubs n yorks

Hi guys,

ive just joined the site and thought id say hi. I am looking for fullbore clubs that meet regularly in the yorkshire region preferably n yorks but i am able to travel also. I am looking to get into long range shooting properly as have toyed around with it with my old rifle club at bisly but want to get into it more now. I am a member of a HO club and hold a FAC but at the min have no fullbore on my ticket. any help reguarding ranges and clubs will be greatly apreciated. Thanks Danny

Hi guys,

ive just joined the site and thought id say hi. I am looking for fullbore clubs that meet regularly in the yorkshire region preferably n yorks but i am able to travel also. I am looking to get into long range shooting properly as have toyed around with it with my old rifle club at bisly but want to get into it more now. I am a member of a HO club and hold a FAC but at the min have no fullbore on my ticket. any help reguarding ranges and clubs will be greatly apreciated. Thanks Danny

Assuming you mean North Yorkshire as in a club that shoots at Catterick Ranges - big place North Yorks :0) you could try Richmondshire District Rifle & Pistol Club.

I am not a member but I recently ran an NRA course for them, hence I know they exist.

I am sure there are lots more clubs that other people can suggest......

Assuming you mean North Yorkshire as in a club that shoots at Catterick Ranges - big place North Yorks :0) you could try Richmondshire District Rifle & Pistol Club.

I am not a member but I recently ran an NRA course for them, hence I know they exist.

I am sure there are lots more clubs that other people can suggest......

Thanks do you have any contact details for them?

Pretty sure I shot at a civvy club in Pickering once (way back when i had a spell working in sunny N Yorks)

Danny - try googling! 5 seconds gave me this: http://www.yorkshire-ra.org.uk/html/directory.htm

I spent ages on google and didnt find any where near as much info as that thanks. I spoke to dave at york guns about pickering but they only shoot from april to october and would idealy like somewhere all year round. Thanks for the help guys ill keep you informed of my progress.

Thanks do you have any contact details for them?

If you can PM me your details (name and number) I will pass them onto the club and ask someone from the club to contact you. I can't give out their contact details as they are not mine to pass out but I will pass your details on to facilitate the initial contact if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can PM me your details (name and number) I will pass them onto the club and ask someone from the club to contact you. I can't give out their contact details as they are not mine to pass out but I will pass your details on to facilitate the initial contact if that helps

Did you get my PM? not sure weather it sent properly(do i need so many posts before i can PM?)

If you can PM me your details (name and number) I will pass them onto the club and ask someone from the club to contact you. I can't give out their contact details as they are not mine to pass out but I will pass your details on to facilitate the initial contact if that helps

Did you get my PM? not sure weather it sent properly(do i need so many posts before i can PM?)

Sorry Danny, been a bit busy and away from the computer.

Got your details and they will be passed on by E-Mail tonight.

Archived