Lightforce 34mm mount

What's the best way to make a 34mm lightforce scope mount? There doesn't seem to be enough material to make the standard 30mm mount any larger - so if it needs a reversed 34mm scope ring, how do you attach the bracket?

Thanks.

Andrew

What's the best way to make a 34mm lightforce scope mount? There doesn't seem to be enough material to make the standard 30mm mount any larger - so if it needs a reversed 34mm scope ring, how do you attach the bracket?

Thanks.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I made one from a 30mm mount using a 34mm lapping bar, but mine was for a IR laser, not sure about the lamp connection.

From memory there is a fair bit of meat around the Lightforce bracket, I'm sure it could be modified, can always be replaced if you cock it up....................

ATB Steve

Thanks.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have got an inverted 34mm scope ring with a corresponding piece of metal screwed on to the base of the lamp, this works very well. I will take a couple of pictures and email them to you as picture speaks a thousand words. By the way have you had any news about your mod yet?

Regards,

Nick.

Hi Andrew,

I made one from a 30mm mount using a 34mm lapping bar, but mine was for a IR laser, not sure about the lamp connection.

From memory there is a fair bit of meat around the Lightforce bracket, I'm sure it could be modified, can always be replaced if you cock it up....................

ATB Steve

Thanks for the info Steve.

Hi Andrew,

I have got an inverted 34mm scope ring with a corresponding piece of metal screwed on to the base of the lamp, this works very well. I will take a couple of pictures and email them to you as picture speaks a thousand words. By the way have you had any news about your mod yet?

Regards,

Nick.

Thanks Nick - that would be very useful, then I can work out which parts I need and how it fits together. No, no news on the mod.

Thanks Nick - that would be very useful, then I can work out which parts I need and how it fits together. No, no news on the mod.

Andrew,

If you decide you need the 34mm rings, I'd being willing to go dutch on a set, to save you a bit of cost.

ATB Steve

Andrew,

If you decide you need the 34mm rings, I'd being willing to go dutch on a set, to save you a bit of cost.

ATB Steve

Thanks for the offer Steve - I'll let you know if I do find something suitable, no obligation!

Archived