FCSA shoot at Warcop Charlie High Sat 21st Aug, Time: 09:00 - 16:00

Assuming no last minute changes to the plan, i'm going.

Good to see RW and Sean at the shoot, was absolutely knackered afetr finishing nights earlier.

Didn't stop long, but fun nevertheless.

I did wonder if you'd been working all night as you didn't look you usual perky self :ph34r:

Well done to you for making it Andy!

Unfortunately RW more than made up for you as he was firing on all 14 cylinders and Sean was his usual (quiet'ish) self - well he will be until he gets the .50 Cal :unsure:

To be honest mate I was absolutely knackered.

RW, I think, had been raiding the local constabs amphet store....

Seans new plaything may not be a fifty but will have a wicked twin sister...... :ph34r:

I'll hopefully see you fellas at the next shoot! once the buckrakes parked up for the winter and all the land drainage machines have been tracked back into the shed i'll show face abit more :ph34r: (how i miss being a student lol)

RW, I think, had been raiding the local constabs amphet store....

Aaaah, now we may be getting to the crux of the issue.. I did wonder why he has to slope off every now and again to 'take some tablets for my back/knees/dodgy shoulder'(delete as appropriate).

Anyone got anything that acts as an antidote to amphetamines (other than a 50 cal you sarcastic lot) and we can slip some in his tea :)

Archived