Mike Norris

colin jalland

Just a quick one to say what a gent Mike Norris of Brock &Norris is .After having to have my apendix out rather quickly about 2 weeks ago i have to been upto long car trips and knowing this i spoke to Mike saying i would to be able to pick my new f/tr rifle up for a couple of weeks his responce was no probs i will drop it off which he has done with no extra charge .

cheers

Colin

I too only have good things to say about Mike. He is a no nonsense kind of guy and does go out of his way to provide good customer service. He is one of the few gunsmiths that I am happy to recommend to customers who approach me for thread cutting and other jobs.

My two pence worth.

Best,

George

known mike for a good couple of years now and would never hessitate empolying his skills my 243AI i picked up off him last month its superb and my old faithful 6br he built has servered me pround on many occasions! Top guy!

Is that servered, served or severed? Lawdy, what do they teach you youngsters in school these days?! Not Engrish seemingry.... :lol:;):P :P :P;)

Quiet you! its fine, its a disorder, the doctor told me it was called thicko disorder! lol, and its only going to get worse with age, however it wont affect my shooting so its all fine! lol,

Hope your keeping well mate!

he does all my rifle work if i need it done ...he knows his stuff ..and he does it at a fair price ..

Archived