FCSA shoot at Warcop Charlie High Sat 24th July, Time: 09:00 - 16:00

On nights, will attempt to finish early or arrive PM

Looks like it is just you and me then Sean - at least until the PM? Still I suppose we can discuss further why you are NOT buying a .375 Thingy over the more obvious/sensible option - YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!

D, no problem. From my perspective it'll wait until we meet next time at Warcop but if you want the payment before send me a PM.

Out to 3000 for the big lads and a mile for the lesser mortals :rolleyes:

Looking unlikely I will finish early enough to make it now :D

Thanks to all those who were there today and apologies for the shortened shoot.

Unfortunately we had to stop at 11:00 (not sure where 10:30 came from?) once the last military unit completed their work - the bye laws are once there are no military units (on a Saturday) civilian shooting has to stop. Not ideal but those are the rules and I don't see what more we can do (as I explained).

As discussed I have spoken with John today and we will be looking into the possibility of some text based alerts for last minute changes.

Shame about the early finish! I arrived and just had enough time to try my new 243AI at range, first round cold bore shot at 500, direct hit, so dialed in what exbal said i needed for 1000, and had 4 consecutive hits at a 8" diameter rock at a grand, got bored and so i started plinking with the 223! So i forfilled the aim of my trip down! :rolleyes:

Hopefully see you guys down there again soon!

Shrek

Archived