Small calibre news magazine......

adam204

Todd Kindler (of woodchuckden fame) was the editor.

However I believe the magazine got pulled a while back by the publishers.

If you check the woodchuckden you may be able to get back copies.

Todd does the terrific twenties and sensational seventeens (guns that is!!!!) manuals and is a great source of info on the phone. (His loads are well hot though)

Another good source is Visit My Website. There are a few of the lad on here regular users, me im just waiting on me 17ah coming from proof before I can join in.

Cheers

Mark

Todd Kindler (of woodchuckden fame) was the editor.

However I believe the magazine got pulled a while back by the publishers.

If you check the woodchuckden you may be able to get back copies.

Todd does the terrific twenties and sensational seventeens (guns that is!!!!) manuals and is a great source of info on the phone. (His loads are well hot though)

Another good source is Visit My Website. There are a few of the lad on here regular users, me im just waiting on me 17ah coming from proof before I can join in.

Cheers

Mark

That is correct. Todd Kindler is a mine of info on 20s, I learnt more from him in 30 mins on teh phone than 6 months on the web. Good source of hard to find reloading and case forming bits. His books are both well recomended, they are copies of SCN articals.

Todd sold the SCN buisness to Dakota Arms as I understand it, he remained as editor. When Dakota when belly up a couple of years ago (and was bought out by Remington) the mag folded. Todds site woodchuck den now has very occasional new articals on it.

Saubier is an excellent site for small caliber fans, they do all sorts of things in all sorts of bores down to .11. Mind you that is now spreading here, I know a guy building a .14 Fireball in the UK just really to see what it will do.

A

A while back, when I first got my .204 and was looking for loading data, I found out that SCN was doing a clearance sale of all back issues, 10 years worth. Well, the dollar was weak then (<60p) and I went for it. Became a subscriber too and enjoyed a couple of years of good reading every four months (or three months, can't remember whether there were 3- or 4 issues per year). Then SCN folded and I have heard nothing since. Boy I'm glad I bought the back catalogue though! worth checking the website to see if they are still doing them.

best wishes,

Finman

i talked to todd on the phone for hours when i first got into small stuff he recomended a .20tact to start with and to subscribe to scn.i managed to get 8 copies before it went tits up dakota arms fecked that one.

anyways those mags are pored over nearly very week some fascinating stuff if you can get back issues do so,if you talk to todd on the phone get him to talk about the R.A.F hes mad on the subject especially ww2 and the spitfire he could sort out some issues for you.

The VHA magazine is still running, some members here subscribe. Not as small caliber dedicated but an interesting read that keeps you up to speed with gear etc.

I have not seen a current one but the older ones are aquired are not bad at all.

http://www.varminthunter.org/

Looks like there is also an online freeview version as well.

A

The VHA magazine is still running, some members here subscribe. Not as small caliber dedicated but an interesting read that keeps you up to speed with gear etc.

I have not seen a current one but the older ones are aquired are not bad at all.

http://www.varminthunter.org/

Looks like there is also an online freeview version as well.

A

I subscribe to that one and it isa good read. Some articles can get a little too deep and technical for me, but the Americans really know their stuff.

Adam.

Archived