Moderators for 17HMR?

Captain Zero

I bought a 17HMR some months ago and still need to find a moderator for it. I hear so much and see so little on this. I've been using a T4 which is good on sound reduction but too large on an 18" tube. anyone out there have any thoughts or recommendations on this?

Thanks - Baz

ASE Utra first choice if you can cope with a muzzle can or a Wildcat Whisper if you want a reflex design ;)

Incidentally T4's are not recommended for use with the 17 due to the possibility of unused powder build up and the consequences :D

ASE Utra first choice if you can cope with a muzzle can or a Wildcat Whisper if you want a reflex design ;)

Incidentally T4's are not recommended for use with the 17 due to the possibility of unused powder build up and the consequences :D

Spot on, the ASE UTRA is a cracking mod, i use one on my .17hmr, and as said the T4 is not suited to rimmies

save your money ..this is all you need is one of theses .. http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/produc...fed+Moderators/ its what i use and its very good at its job

Third eye tactical or sak. The third eye tactical is better but about twice the price. There is another one made by swift precision which is also very good.

Archived