Help needed

auquhollie

I am after a few bits and am looking for a company to get it all from. I would prefer a one stop shop either uk or over seas. I am after the following.

Wilson blank seater die piloted to 7mm

Tub stainless recoil lug for a remmy 700/lawton action.

Bolt firing spring/pin and bolt shroud in silver ally or stainless for a remmy 700

I have tried Reloading solutions, Norman Clarke & Tim Hannam's nothing in stock and not for a few months either.

Anyone reccomend any shops ??.

Cheers

Ads

Guest dasherman

Lawtons usually come with a recoil lug supplied. If not I can supply stainless lugs,surface ground both sides to 0.312" either parallel or tapered where they go into the bedding for £30.

Try Riflecraft for Remmy bits.

Simple answer MidwayUK should have all that stuff. You might struggle with the piloted wilson blank, they do carry callahan ones with piloted holes. But everything else you will find if you search there site. To be honest dashermans price for a lug is pretty competitive. Callahan complete firing pins on Mdiway, I bought one for my sendero from there, all sorts of colours. Forgot to add dashermans work is excellent I would have no problem recommending him for any of your needs.

Dashermans Lugs are the best ive seen, especially the tapered one, it makes bedding so much easier and the quality is excellent.

Lawtons usually come with a recoil lug supplied. If not I can supply stainless lugs,surface ground both sides to 0.312" either parallel or tapered where they go into the bedding for £30.

Try Riflecraft for Remmy bits.

Dasherman,

You have a PM inbound.

Ads

Archived