Found jack russel, Derbyshire/Staffordshire

Scotch_egg

Got home from work to be met by my mother with a very mal treated Jack russel that had been dumped on the road outside. A lass up the road saw a small van pull over and dump the small russel and drive off. It galls me folk can do this. Had the lass not caught it, it would have been run over as its a fairly busy road.

Now its a pretty nice jack russel if you over look how skinny it is. If any one knows of a stolen jack russel in the area's of Staffordshire and Derbyshire get in touch.

regards

Dave

Got home from work to be met by my mother with a very mal treated Jack russel that had been dumped on the road outside. A lass up the road saw a small van pull over and dump the small russel and drive off. It galls me folk can do this. Had the lass not caught it, it would have been run over as its a fairly busy road.

Now its a pretty nice jack russel if you over look how skinny it is. If any one knows of a stolen jack russel in the area's of Staffordshire and Derbyshire get in touch.

regards

Dave

Dave,

Please contact your local council dog warden tomorrow.

They will collect and be able to scan to see if it is chipped. Your vet may have a scanner too. Or you could contact Dog Lost

http://www.doglost.co.uk/

They are national coordinators for missing/stolen/found dogs.

keep us posted how you get on Dave please??

folk like that....ggrrrrrrrrr...im not even gonna go there!!!!!!!

would love to find out if gets decent home

sauer / paul

Archived