knoxx axiom stock

I'm sure I'm behind the times on this one. But only just learnt of these stocks. Grateful for any feedback from users - look to be a great idea for a lightweight stalking rifle.

Could they be adapted to take a T3? -with drop mag?

Could they be adapted to l/h?

Finally, keen to know if they negatively affect consistency/ accuracy.

Thanks!

Click on the videos tab:

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Axiom-VS-...ck,219,1447.htm

Hi BD,

I think I know where you are going with this. But by the time you cost it up - and it is still not a true factory stick (should it matter for comps) then you are better off with a TRG22 with factory folding stock. It is just getting over the fat bird syndrome compared to its pretty AI sister.

David.

No matter what the protagnists say, you already have the "ultimate" stock

Just opt for a calibre change..........

• 4 years later...

Bit late coming to this thread, but for what it's worth, I've fitted both my Howas with Axiom stocks and I'm very pleased with them. The accuracy is significantly improved over the standard stocks, (not difficult I know), but both rifles are capable of sub 1/2moa with the right loads. The only minus is the position of the sling swivels. They are in the usual locations but the rifle just won't lie comfortably using a Niggeloh backpack type sling, so I'm going to move them to the sides. Weight is only marginally up on the standard Hogue stock.

Archived