unusual bipod

He quoted me CAD $640 plus postage and 17.5% VAT on top.

In the end I did not go ahead.

I estimate it would have cost me £450 landed in the UK. Next time I am going to Canada for holiday I will pick one up.

Shot it in Toronto side by side with a sinclair. I would say it is more stable and can support a heavier rifle than a sinclair F Class front pod.

I have a friend who is a machinist from British aerospace in Hatfield for 25 years. He was made redundant 06 months ago.

If he has access to the CNC machine where he use to work he offer to make a better design one for about same money but in Titanium or Inconel

Seriously tempting ...................

Hi Darrel ,

That bipod must of been handy (what with the recent snows ) as a ski when sliding down them Welsh mountains chasing them Foxes!!!! ;):D;) ;) :D

Hi Darrel ,

That bipod must of been handy (what with the recent snows ) as a ski when sliding down them Welsh mountains chasing them Foxes!!!! :D;) ;) :D:lol:

Hi Ray, Chasing sheep mate ;)

All ther foxes are dead round here ;)

Also handy for getting my truck out of the mud?????

Hope that you and yours are all well,,,,,,

Darrel ;)

Guest Scotland Rifles
This is the first time i've seen on of these before..

Would it be a home engineered jobby or factory made ?

sakotrg.jpg

you should see what turns up at bisley and many other ranges on range days,

meccano is just the start,

bob.

I think these extraordinary objects look wildly impractical for field use - and by "field" I mean rough, hilly, uneven, cluttered ground like I shoot over in Devon - and the cost quoted above is insane! Give me a nice Harris any time, far less bulky and obtrusive, tough as old boots, and a damn sight cheaper. Unless of course someone wants to pose at Bisley or some other target shooting spot...

Archived