Lancs Lad. you can apply for your level 2 now and complete it at your leisure as there is no time limit from application to completion. You can submit more than the three minimum required stalks if you so wish, records of cull records etc all help as well when you do finally submit your paperwork

Ian

Really pleased as my DSC Level 2 certificate came in the post today :)

A big thank you to Len Stevens down in Gloucester for some excellent stalking.

Well done Gary, hearty congratulations! I shall relate my DSC2 woes when I see you next!

best wishes,

Finman

Lancs Lad. you can apply for your level 2 now and complete it at your leisure as there is no time limit from application to completion. You can submit more than the three minimum required stalks if you so wish, records of cull records etc all help as well when you do finally submit your paperwork

Ian

Is it not three years from registraition any more?

I may stand corrected on that then as its been a few years since i did my level two, but i was under the beliefe that there was no time limit!!

well done Gary on your achievement

Ian

Congratulations and well done Gary, how long did it take you to complete?.

A

I actually registered about a year ago but then I did my qualifying stalks over a period of a few days on November shooting Roe does and a Red Hind.

I also sent in a selection of my cull records that I keep anyway when I go to my permission in Scotland.

Yes it is, if you don't complete in this time you have to re register and any of the work you already have done may be in vain.

Cheers

Dave

well done bud im chuffed for you :lol:

if i can mind back far enuff , i remember it was a guy down in the very south of england who phoned me( im in Angus )

he was really good on the phone, asked me some general questions , and some specific questions regarding my stalks....

took bout 10 minutes ...then we spent ages talking bout coke fridge chillers and sound mods for next hour!! :D

very nice chap ...and i had been preparing myself for the spanish inquisation

well done again

sauer /paul

• 2 months later...

there is a time limit and new rules apply after 1/6/10 you can only be acompanied by a authorised witness all accredited witnesses have to go on a course to be upgraded and no level 2 witnesses allowed go on dmq web site i have just been for my upgrade course

Archived