what's it worth

Snowz

Having my Tikka M595 tarted up and having a Mc Millan stock to replace my black synthetic one. Wont need this stock now and will want to sell it but what is it worth, it's in good nick and no deep gauges or scratches etc

Cheer Richard

Suggest you keep it mate, the flexi synthetic factory stocks are not worth much (if anything) - if it were a laminate or wood then there would be some re-sale value.

You will like the replacement, most aftermarket stocks transform the rifle if they are in the original synthetic.

The change of stock had a good effect upon mine :lol: The groups are tighter.

Have a look at a McMillan before you buy,as for £480, there are only slight differences from the factory original.

If you were to ask GunMarK about how much a M595 synthetic stock would cost you,I think it would be quite a lot of money. Try & sell it on the classifieds, as there will usually be someone with a wooden stocked one, who is concerned about the effects of wet weather on accuracy and is looking to change.

sniper fox how many bullet tokens will you be happy with for the stock?what make is it and roughly how much does it weigh?.

thanks gary

its the standard factory synthetic stock i'm selling, not sure on price thats why i'm asking

Archived