Last change this Year

Warcop has now been confirmed by the FCSA

C 8 Range for 09.00hrs

Let's just hope the weather's nice.....

Ratty.

Now then Ratty,

I'll be there no matter what the weather is, but then again it been that which promotes growth and vigour the other side of the hill for that long now I have webbed feet!!!

See you there......

I'll be there.

Just got some more powder for the .338 tonight so a few nights of loading ahead.

Im going to try and get up there early and put some targets out as well.

Sean.

Could be good idea, so long as you don't expect to collect them at the end, depending on what the Landmark boys say.

l'd love to stick some paper out a fair way, but it might get shredded by someone before i get to run any group ob's.

l've got a couple of thin (10mm thick) gongs, but they'd have to be "No HME" marked or they'd end up as toast as well

Ive not got my gong made up yet but i shall be visiting the party isle of tesco tomorrow night and picking up some balloons. Last time i was up the landmarc boys said targets can put out as long as its before 08.30.

Once again a very good day!!!

The weather was on our side with sunshine and no wind!!! It was a great turn out with about 10 or so .50's on the line.

I had a new to me toy to try out and it did very well indeed.

Heres a few pics.

Cheers, Andy

Ive not got my gong made up yet but i shall be visiting the party isle of tesco tomorrow night and picking up some balloons. Last time i was up the landmarc boys said targets can put out as long as its before 08.30.

hi seanc,

i was talking to ajw at warcop and he said you can get H50BMG powder for £30 a tub , where from mate.

regards

It was from a RFD mate of mine but that was early in the year before the price hikes.

I would have thought it had gone up now.

Ive tried to PM you but it tells me yours is disabled.

Glad you fellas had a good time! sorry i couldnt make it, i was about 5 miles away blasting away at rediculously high pheasants! Did occasionally hear the ra-ta-tat of a GPMG over the hill, put a little smirk on my face!

Unfortunately the work gods conspired against me.

Would have loved to have come but had a shift change at short notice, missed the last Warcop shoot, very unhappy, would have been good to catch up with "the boys"

;)

Pics anyone?

Archived