Bush Wear N140 at £75 a tub

brown dog

Just leafing through the free Bushwear catalogue in with the BASC magazine.

Nearly fell off my chair when I noticed that they are listing the Viht powders at £75 per Kg :)

Last time I bought some (within last 12 months -ie after the pound had collapsed against the euro) I paid about £45

Someone please tell me that £75 is not the current typical price!

£45 is an old price. The last lot I bought was £60.

I don't know the current price but it maybe unbelievably possible :)

Just checked Tim Hannams website as he is the importer I think and he lists the price at..............................................................................

Yes an unbelievable £72.58. WOW

I wondered why 1 lb tubs suddenly seemed to become more prevalent.

Yep, Hannams price is the current one, and has been for a while. One way round it though, VV140/150/and 160 is available from them in large kegs, which i think are around 4 kilo,s. These are under the 5kg limit :) for a private residence, and are cheaper than separate kilo,s obviously.

Interestingly, the 500 series has not gone up by as much. I think there is only about 3 quid difference between them, whereas it used to be 7 or 8 quid.

Not the cheap powder it once was, but at least the supply is fairly constant. I suspect the lack of powder in America has had a lot more to do with the massive price rise, rather than the euro/pound situation.

As usual here in the UK......bend over , and assume the position....

Archived