range data books

I,ve just ordered a very nice data book from these guys, after reading the good reports on them, on the Hide.

http://www.impactdatabooks.com/

If you have a very careful read through the site, there are a lot of UK relevant pages to be had, for a custom data book, relevant to UK shooting. There will be more soon, as i intend to supply the guys with samples of UK military, and civilian targets, so we, over here, can have the exact stuff.

A great looking book, and reasonable money. Cant wait for it to land.

I,ve just ordered a very nice data book from these guys, after reading the good reports on them, on the Hide.

http://www.impactdatabooks.com/

If you have a very careful read through the site, there are a lot of UK relevant pages to be had, for a custom data book, relevant to UK shooting. There will be more soon, as i intend to supply the guys with samples of UK military, and civilian targets, so we, over here, can have the exact stuff.

A great looking book, and reasonable money. Cant wait for it to land.

Hi matey,

Sounds like a good data log book??

look forward to seeing it when we next meet???

Darrel

I,ve just this minute opened it Darrel, and its even better than i hoped it would be.

It has conversion charts, come up charts, wind, absolutely everything you could need, and its all on write in the rain card.

I,ve just this minute opened it Darrel, and its even better than i hoped it would be.

It has conversion charts, come up charts, wind, absolutely everything you could need, and its all on write in the rain card.

Dave,

I have just ordered one aswel, they look great. Do you just use a chinagraph pencil or is it standard pen/pencil?

Cheers

Bruce

Whats a chinagraph pencil then Bruce ? :P

I,ve used std biro,s tonight to transfer already held data, and its written on the "write in the rain " paper just great.

Though i had to do it in the shower.................................... :lol:

You will not be dissapointed, its a fabulous system, and so simple, and easy to read/understand. It must be....i can get it.

I,ve used std biro,s tonight to transfer already held data, and its written on the "write in the rain " paper just great.

You will not be dissapointed, its a fabulous system, and so simple, and easy to read/understand. It must be....i can get it.

Dave

Chinagraph pencil looks like a standard pencil, but is used to write on glossy surfaces like plastic etc but is waterproof.

Benefit is, they can be rubbed off (but not easily) if you use a cloth, water and some elbow grease.

I used to use them all the time when I sailed and we had to record wind data, courses, tides etc out in the wind and rain.

I will bring one down to Diggle for you if I have a ny spare left in the loft.

Bruce

Did you not get the write in rain pen with them mate.also which book did you go for of there site ?

I went for the std size one fella,s which is about 9" x 5" ?

It comes with a std set of cards covering absolutely allsorts, then you pick ten different sets from the drop down menu, for what you think will suit you best. It ends up around 200 pages i think, but its dead handy. I ordered write in the rain paper, but ordinary card can be had, and unfortunatly, there wasn,t a pencil though Mickey

Archived