bersin gauge ?

Barrelsniffer

As above,looking for one of these gauges,to measure runout,had a some help for a company that is suppose to do them which is - Kinneman's Custom Products all i can find is a address no website or email.if anyone has more info on this company,or any others that deal with this gauge ,pass this way please.

Mick

As above,looking for one of these gauges,to measure runout,had a some help for a company that is suppose to do them which is - Kinneman's Custom Products all i can find is a address no website or email.if anyone has more info on this company,or any others that deal with this gauge ,pass this way please.

Mick

Also got one, got mine through Callum at PRS. When the rifle was re barelled, Callum used the same chamber reamer on the Bersin gauge, perfect match.

Many people slate them, but I've found it excellent, results as good as the Sinclair Concentricity gauge, but obviously not as versatile.

Which calibre combination are you looking for ??? Unlikely, but if your after 22-250 or 220 AI you could borrow mine to see if you are still keen - Try before you buy ???

Cheers Steve

Also got one, got mine through Callum at PRS. When the rifle was re barelled, Callum used the same chamber reamer on the Bersin gauge, perfect match.

Many people slate them, but I've found it excellent, results as good as the Sinclair Concentricity gauge, but obviously not as versatile.

Which calibre combination are you looking for ??? Unlikely, but if your after 22-250 or 220 AI you could borrow mine to see if you are still keen - Try before you buy ???

Cheers Steve

Thanks for the offer steve,all sorted now mate.

Mick

Archived