Hello - have just joined

Lurch

Hi, I have just joined this site. I live in Shropshire and shoot on a number of farms etc. I have a Ruger 77/22 All Weather, a CZ Varmint with a Wild Dog stock and a Taurus Stainless M62 Pump Action. All these rifles are in .22LR. I also have a slot for a .22LR Auto and will probably get a Bradley Arms. I have recently renewed my FAC and now have an Open Certificate. I also have three air rifles. Two stainless steel Daystates. One with Colour Case Hardened breech. and a Theoben Taunus bought in 96 and only fired around 2000 pellets. I have a Taurus Stainless Air Cartridge revolver and a Uberti AirCartidge Colt western revolver. I have not fired the airguns apart from now and then only to check them for over 5 years.

Welcome to the site!!!! :lol:

Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best.................

RAY.....................................

The Wild Dog stock is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. It oozes quality and even has stainless steel stock bolts. It dropped straight in and isfree floating right up to the barrel lug. I had a Staffs Synthetic Tactical stock before the Wild Dog and it was far too heavy. the Wild Dog is lighter than the original wooden stock. The only very small niggle with it, is that due to the shape of the wide cheek piece end of the stock I am unable to get a Riflecraft Stock cover, or similar as they are too small for the stock. The Wild Dog has totally transformed the gun.

Archived