Just for fun - target video

sir-slots-alot

How are you holding the mints up

wouldnt mind copying the idea

Chester

I know this is going to sound mad ... But I drilled a little hole through them and mounted them on a thin rod ..

My wife saw my using a black and decker on a packet of mints.... She thinks I am insane

she may have a point .

Alan

that back stop looks familiar,,lol,,good safe area there alan,where i do mine .once i get to move the sheep.

Good shooting mate.now go back another 200 near the feed cages,on brow of the hill do it at 500.

Mick

Bit miffed that I didn't get the last one .. I couldn't see the imact of the miss when shooting , the ground just swollowed the shot.

Only when I looked at the video I could see that they where striking slightly high - but the camera's 70 mag and my scope is 24 - so things are smaller.

Going to wait a still day and try at 400 yrds -- hopefully you will be home , and can show me how it is done.

All the best mate

Alan

Guest varmartin
They are very small targets at that range....good shooting, even though the last few mist by 1/2 ` high.

Just to add...... I spose you could call them ....."Far-mints".......saw that somewere...made me chuckle :rolleyes::ph34r:

Archived