Midland game fair / meeting some of you!!!

varminter

Went to the Midland game fair on Saturday with varmartin and it was great to meet up with some of the ukvarminting crew!!

We meet up with foxing tonight / WSM / shooting bags / zaitsev / ratwiskers / Girlfriday / kaliderscope / mickyfin in iraq and his buddy .

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet you all at last and to spend some time getting to know each other!!!!!!!!! :wacko::P

Hope you all had a good time , even if you was working there!! :lol: :lol:

All the best................

RAY.........................................

And what a tart i am!!

I forgot ( please forgive me ) silent souls!!!!! :wacko::P

Love ya dude !!! :lol::D:lol:

All the best..............

RAY.............................

de-mob'd, cleaned up and back up north by 03.00 today.... bugger l'm bloody knackered!!!!!! and l'm on shift till 02.00 tomorrow.

Good to see you and all the others that dropped by mate!!

All the best.

Ratty.

Hi I must have just missed you guys I got held up coming back from dinner and did not get to the stables bar untill 20 past 2 . I asked one fella if he had seen or heard any one from this site but no luck. I did see someone from Centrefire uk out side but he was in conversation with some others and I did not like to interupt Still next year maybe All the best Eric.

Hi I must have just missed you guys I got held up coming back from dinner and did not get to the stables bar untill 20 past 2 . I asked one fella if he had seen or heard any one from this site but no luck. I did see someone from Centrefire uk out side but he was in conversation with some others and I did not like to interupt Still next year maybe All the best Eric.

Eric,

If it was on Saturday, you should've "interrupted". I was in the CFUK 'mob' as was Martin ( Re"M"ington). We would have been very happy to meet you. All in the same boat and so on.

I was at the Stables bar at just after 2:10 and Martin was already there. I saw no sign of any persons who vaguely resembled UKV people.

I was only able to locate WSM at Avalon and have a brief chat(I always call at Avalon stands because no matter how busy, someone will take the time to talk to you, even if you're not buying).

I think it was Ray - or at least someone who looked very like his photograph on UKV- who passed me but I didn't like to stop a complete stranger. Unfortunately, I missed the Brock and Norris stand, don't know how that happened.

Perhaps we could arrange a joint UKV/CFUK meet next time, at the CLA or the Midland. Get everyone to wear badges or summat.

Peter

Nice to meet varmartin and Varminter,and it was great to meet up with some of the ukvarminting Lads working on the stands to put some faces to names,I was with micky finn in the beer tent,

What a show :lol: Brilliant,the only problem I had was personal finance.

My my you could spend a fortune in them places.

well what Bargains or not so much of a bargain but a necessity did you get??????

Guest varmartin

What a fantastic Event it was .....All i needed was more cash....did not know what to buy .. :lol:

It was great to meet up with all the guys and galls from UKV.....what a great bunch of like minded folk ?

It was also a shame to have missed some of you guys in the beer tent ...timing is every thing , but sadly didnt chat to some of you ...next time where a friggin name badge or something ? :lol:

I did catch up with... foxing tonight / shooting bags / zaitsev / WSM / ratwiskers / Girlfriday / kaliderscope / mickyfin in iraq and jonevo...good to see you all . ;)

Ray and I were knackered after the long drive back to Cornwall...What didnt help was the fact that I could not for the life of me remember where in Gods creation I had parked my car ..!!! ;) what a dumb ass....It took me and Ray an Hour and 45 mins to find the bugger after asking several Security guards which was the main entrance ( as i knew it was close to that )..and getting three different answers .....

Anway ...hope to catch up with a few more at the next event ...

Can I suggest the CLA Gamefair next year as long as it's down South - not sure where next year - and we could have a mega-meet of both CFUK and UKV. Take over a beer tent, maybe?.

How about a suitable means of identification as well as one, or more, rendevous points?. My feeble suggestions are badges for ID and rendevous such as Avalon Guns, Brock and Norris, NGO tent.

Of course, once names have been put to faces, ID will not be needed on future occasions.

Peter

Hi The CLA Game Fair will be held at Ragley Hall Warwickshire. Just outside of Alcester. about 5 mile from Bidford on Avon. six mile form Studley. about the same from Henley in Arden. 8 mile from Redditch. and about 6 mile from Stratford upon Avon Eric

Archived