Muzzle break question

skany

Andy, I have a flat, ducks foot type muzzle brake sitting on the shelf doing nothing. It was on my .300 Win Mag and was very effective but, as has been previously stated, very noisey. It is threaded 1/2'' UNF (I believe, not 100% sure but it fits on my Brno .22) It seems to be made of an alloy. If you want it to have a try then the cost is a bottle of Laphroig plus postage (I assume this can be sent through the post without any FAC/RFD hassle etc?) If you want a photo then pm me your email address. Best wishes, JC

Andy, I have a flat, ducks foot type muzzle brake sitting on the shelf doing nothing. It was on my .300 Win Mag and was very effective but, as has been previously stated, very noisey. It is threaded 1/2'' UNF (I believe, not 100% sure but it fits on my Brno .22) It seems to be made of an alloy. If you want it to have a try then the cost is a bottle of Laphroig plus postage (I assume this can be sent through the post without any FAC/RFD hassle etc?) If you want a photo then pm me your email address. Best wishes, JC

oh yes plase mate

send us a picy to Andykat502@aol.com

very kind of u

chees Andy

Archived