Sorry Sean, I am abroad that day..I am about for the September shoot though

Well I wont be able to make it either. I doubt that I'll make the september or october shoots aswell!! That damn work thing is now starting to get in the way :D

Oh well have fun Sean.

I went to the last one with a mate and ran out of ammo. It won't happen again though. :D

Made that mistake before :P

Yeah me to it wont happen this time though, well if i get my powder anyway :excl:

• 2 weeks later...

Shrek, you festerin' little shite... glad to hear you'll be draggin' along.

You can either drop by mine and we can go together from there, or just go past C10 entry and the main tank loading area in Warcop (on your left from our end) and then straight in through the gates past that point and follow the signs.........

It was alright, personally i prefer the Charlie range's due to there being more target's available.

The weather was nice if not a touch breezy all in all a good day out.

Andy.

Sorry to hear you were badly, you were missed mate!! but l can bet those grouse were greatful :)

Get well soon and......... GET BACK TO WORK YOU SLACKER!!!!!!

Ever the Gentleman arnt you!!!!

Nearly better now, so I went back today. There was only six guns today but we still managed 393 brace. :)

Being approximately 1040 miles south of the range at the moment I had hoped for an in depth report with pictures......please!!!

Ever the Gentleman arnt you!!!!

Nearly better now, so I went back today. There was only six guns today but we still managed 393 brace. :)

393 brace, equating out to about 22 grands worth of grouse????? or are my figures way over the top! unless i win the euro millions i know its probably one species of game bird i will never be able to affort to shoot!

So i'll stick with geese!!

Other Andy (Ronin) didnt take my camera mate so no pics from me, anyway, wouldnt have been much to take pics of one lump of clay at 394 yards and a rock at 675 yards, no other "reacting" targets availabe on H-12 for us lesser mortals with our .22, .243 and .30s! Charlie ranges are fa more fun, far larger firing point aswell on charlie ranges! However my new ar-15 shoots surpuls 5.56 very well at 675 tho :)

393 brace, equating out to about 22 grands worth of grouse????? or are my figures way over the top! unless i win the euro millions i know its probably one species of game bird i will never be able to affort to shoot!

Lets just say that your figures are way out!!!!! :lol: You still would'nt get any change from 3 times your guess ;):excl:

Archived