DMQ level 2

auquhollie

Is there any Accredited witnesses on this site ?

I am planning my level two and what i thought was planning something for Oct (Red rutt). Something like you come up to me for a weeks break and we try and do all three of my stalks. In return you get to do some stalking of your own. Maybe work out like you stalk mornings and i stalk evenings. Something along those lines. All the AW would have to do would be to pay to get to me (Stonehaven,Aberdeenshire).

Is this a fair deal or is it being a cheeky get :blush:

Ads

That sounds a very good deal Ads, I would be up for it if it wasn't for work commitments.

I am just in the process of "signing" off another member for his DSC2 from here.

I thought so too but then im not an AW :blush: . All i need now is someone that can dodge of there work :lol: . Doesnt have to be Oct mind. Just thought with the Reds rutting it might be the most exciting time to do it for the AW.

Ads

Try Deer Stalker on here, he's just finnished my level 2 and it went through with no problems. He's retired and is available.

I'm stalking with him at the moment and he said if your interested to drop him a pm.

Hope it helps

Dave

Try Deer Stalker on here, he's just finnished my level 2 and it went through with no problems. He's retired and is available.

I'm stalking with him at the moment and he said if your interested to drop him a pm.

Hope it helps

Dave

Dave

I just spoke from Jingzy and he is going to help. Didnt realise he was an AW and he is only an hour or so from me. Thanks for the help though and say thanks to deer stalker (sorry dont know his name) for his offer.

ATB

Ads

Well done Dave, you must be knackered though ? How did you get on this morning ? any pics ?.

Ads

Had a roe buck this morning and am dead on my feet.

Keith has some pictures when I get them I'll post them up.

Its been a cracking weeks stalking holiday,Keith has really looked after me, the only thing I won't miss is the 4 am starts.

Roll on the doe season as the stalking hoours are a lot more civilised.

Cheers

Dave

Archived