12 weeks

eric

Well thats it for 12 weeks as from monday 3rd Im in for a tripple bypass . Also Im going to ask them so sew my hands in my pockets and glue my feet to the floor. Im going to be unbearable. my saint of a wife will need a medal as big as a gasometer to put up with me. Still I should be up and running by the time the serious foxing starts I have had one or two offers from my mates with regards to them taking me out so I can watch them for a change. No driving for a month. Will look forward to read what you guys have been up to. All the best Eric

hi eric ,

hope all goes well for you and best wishes mate.

if needed got whole new bucket of 6" nails and plenty of barbed wire in stock. cause you going to be one impatient bunny knowing you . but dont worry got plenty of old shooting times to releive to boredom . speak soon mate and all the best

graham.

Guest martin

You won't need luck mate,they are fantastic nowadays,I had a hole in the heart closed up and I was out the same day..........................Martin.

hi eric ,

hope all goes well for you and best wishes mate.

if needed got whole new bucket of 6" nails and plenty of barbed wire in stock. cause you going to be one impatient bunny knowing you . but dont worry got plenty of old shooting times to releive to boredom . speak soon mate and all the best

graham.

Thanks Graham. have you got some 10ft posts for that barbed wire. also you had better have a good over hang and dug in about 2ft See you soon Mate Eric

Eric hope it wont keep you off your feet to long there mate, just think of all that relaoding and all the dvd's you can watch,

good luck buddy hope it wont be to long before your back posting after the Op.

ATB, Andy

best of luck mate, sure you wont need it for the op but maybe for the recoop. I just has an op on my knee and driving my hubby nuts almost as fast as Im driving myself nuts. Having to get other people to do things for me just goes against the grain! Still shopping on the internet is a good way of passing the time may need to cut up the credit card soon and the book a day habbit may be hard to break when Im expected to do choors again :blush:

Thanks to all you good people for your kind and welcome thoughts I will try and get my wife ( Joan ) to master the PC and keep you up to date once again thanks ps See you at the Midland Gary. Eric.

Good luck with the 'op. You will soon be back out there on the foxes etc.

Archived