I shall be up to Norfolk after a Fallow pricket or two and possibly a Muntjac.

What's everybody else up to?

ATB

Moses

Iam up to my forest this weekend after a buck or 2 :lol: hopefully the midges will allow me to make a weekend of it this time

taking my pup again to try for her first deer,its great when all the training comes togeather :D

Picture620.jpg

where abouts in da county moses, the kettle could well be on

I'll be over Kings Lynn way Spud just a flying visit really.

I'll be over in Norwich way in a few weeks if that brew's still availible?

ATB

Moses

im out after a fallow buck or two in the morning :D and maybe a big red later on in the evening ;) one of my bits of land is having the rape cut and the farmer wants me up there as he cuts it ...hoping to get a few fallow bucks all being well ..

im out after a fellow buck or two in the morning :D and maybe a big red later on in the evening ;) one of my bits of land is having the rape cut and the farmer wants me up there as he cuts it ...hoping to get a few fellow bucks all being well ..

mate there "Fallow" not "Fellow"

good luck any way

iv been told about that more than once its fallow not fellow ..your right im wrong ,but i bet i do it again ;) ..i type before i think :( i have now put it right just in case others dont know what i was on about :D been up to my bit of land to have a look round ,,picked up some munty and some large slots of a fallow deer right under my hide :D bad side of things is the grass has still not been cut and it must stand neally three feet tall :(

I'm out on the Golf course first thing, trying to get the bucks that are cutting up the greens and driving the greenkeeper crazy. Pincer movement with friends. Wish us luck :D

ft

Heavy rain stopped play this morning.

We're of to sit on a cornfield tonight, the weather has picked up so we'll keep our fingers crossed the reds show.

Cheers

Dave

Heavy rain stopped play this morning.

We're of to sit on a cornfield tonight, the weather has picked up so we'll keep our fingers crossed the reds show.

Cheers

Dave

Sorry to hear the weather stopped play mate!!!

Good luck for later!!!!! :lol: :lol:

All the best....................

RAY..............................................

I sat in the high seat and got soaked, my Laksen trousers are not as waterproof as claimed. Never saw a fallow or anything else come to that. My mate Dave called off because his bitch started to pup early, so it was just the two of us that got soaked for nothing :blush:

What's the Nomad stuff like? I have been tempted but I don't know anyone with their gear so am unsure what the quality is like, cos it's not cheap and i do like value for money. I don't mind shelling out the sheckles if the tack will last.

ft

Come on ya buggers. Ive been sat in my office offshore all day waiting for the reports & photo's to come flooding in but nothing is happening !!! Did you lazy sods sleep in or what ? :blush:

I can hear it now..........it was raining !!! Are you all gay or what ? It will only go as far as the skin. it wont go any deeper :lol:

Ads

Well I got up at 4am this morning saw the rain. I had to be in work for 9 so decided to have a lie in and get out after work.

So finished work at 4pm dashed home grabbed my kit and was on my ground for just after 5. Stalked through the heaviest under growth I have seen in years. This rain has done it wonders. Got to my high seat and waited in the the rain for 3 hours nothing came by. However teasing me from the other side of the valley where no one is allowed to shoot, yes thats right a heard of 20 with several nice prickets that would have been just great on my side!!!! I got fed up at 8 and decided to stalk back to the car. I used a different route back and bumped a loan pricket in the chest high grass. Sadly he didn;t present a shot.

I can now vouch for the nomad stealth smock. I do need some new trousers.

Think I'll be waiting for the bracken and grass's to die back before I get out again. Just too frustrating.

Just got in from the chiller now :blush: I had 2 nice red prickets this evening in a field of corn. One was 122lb on the hook and the other was 120lb

A nice stag came out still in velvet, we passed on him as I'm sure he'll be great to catch up with later in the year.

Got to be up in just over 2 hours to have another go,I'm just wondering is it worth going to sleep :o

Will report more later.

Cheers

Dave

Archived