I can highly reccommend a few DVDs called How to shoot beyond belief by John Burns,based in the states, covers long range shooting but there is one DVD that covers,pillar bedding setting up scopes using exbal you name it,very informative. most of you might of seen but i guess some guys like me,1st time.

well worth buying,oh and available of ebay.very cheap.

mick

Hi mate

Sorry about this,ive also just looked,and there all gone.there was quite a few,they were copies,so he might put more up.very good dvds,though and worth 2-3 quid each,if i see them back up will send u a mess.

Mick

Mick,

Do you have a link to these on ebay ? just had a look but couldnt see them.

Ads

Cheers bud, always good stuff to watch when im offshore. Let us know if you see them advertised again.

Ads

I have the set of 4 dvds as originals

If you buy cheap off the bay be careful as 2 of the 4 discs in the set require dual layer discs in order for the quality to be worth the trouble. Unless you like your pictures fuzzy or blocky that is!

Mark :P

Yes mate i think the original DVDs are a 3 disc set,but he does another one,as a singel DVD which i also got free with the 3 i bought.

Cabelas sell them,have you seen them,quite good DVDs.

Mick

i thought i was going mad there mick , it is only a 3 dvd set

There is the 3 dvd set " How to shoot beyond belief" that shows how its done and a "Beyond Belief" dvd that is entirely long range hunting showing roughly 30-35 long range kills out to 11-1200 yards/metres

Mark

Thats right mark, still worth watching/buying i think.

mick

There is the 3 dvd set " How to shoot beyond belief" that shows how its done and a "Beyond Belief" dvd that is entirely long range hunting showing roughly 30-35 long range kills out to 11-1200 yards/metres

Mark

Archived