Please Sponsor Me!!!

Scotch_egg

Folks I hope you don't mind me posting this. I was supposed to be taking part in a Sky Dive last Saturday. But due to the rain and low cloud it was cancelled.

It has been re-arranged for Thursday 30th July 09. I had reached my target of £450 by pestering friends and family. But seeing as I have another week and a half I hope to reach £1000.

Please Please Please give whatever you can. I'd love to reach my extended target. All you have to do it visit the below link and give what ever you can.

Kind regards

Dave

http://original.justgiving.com/davidhaighton

I'm having trouble getting onto your page! It says I already have an account registered to that e-mail, but when I request the password (I forgot it!) it says there's no account registered to that e-mail address? I don't get it!

If I can't get it sorted by the time you do it stick me down for £20 on your forms and I'll send you a cheque!

I just registered with a different e-mail account, all sorted now. Good luck with the jump. I hate to say it but you must be just a little crazy. Come on lads, this nutter's jumping out of a plane for no personal gain. I'd rather spend a few quid than do it myself and it's a good cause!

I know we're all always prospecting for new patches to shoot on, but this is just takin it to far mate haha, Good luck with it, remember to keep your eyes open, the views will be stunnin (weather dependant of course)! Donation is en route!

Shrek

Cheers Shrek. Just read your comment about pulling the cord. Its a tandem jump so I won't be in charge of making sure it's pulled. Now I am starting to worry.

Dave

dont worry at all dave, matey boy who you will be attacthed too will know what hes doin, just make sure he aint asleep, is it getting filmed?

Archived