CLA Gamefair Belvoir Castle

Wsm

Its only three weeks till the biggest Game Fair of the year so who's planning on attending this year ?

Obviously both Gary and myself will be there and we should have some UKV polo's and baseball caps on sale for anyone thats interested

Its only three weeks till the biggest Game Fair of the year so who's planning on attending this year ?

Obviously both Gary and myself will be there and we should have some UKV polo's and baseball caps on sale for anyone thats interested

Have you got room in your car for them this year ? :D

:D will have to start teaching you before then so that you understand when i get there. Now repeat after me,'discount is not something to fear,i will be giving Martyn 95% discount'. repeat daily until you understand.

Guest Kenneth

Hopefully you'll have some left on the Sunday. As that's the only chance I'll get to go if work and kids work out.

Archived