6PPC

Alycidon

Guest Sprags

You will soon be fully kitted out Martyn.

As Geoff says, it is good to see you back on here mate :)

Regards

Gray

Thanks Spraggy and Elwood,just read Aly's post again and it sounds like i have been to jail lol. I guess once a shooter always a shooter and no matter how much you tell yourself you dont have the time or how sick and tired of it you think you have become after a short spell away the urge soon takes hold again.

Looking forward to heading off to the CLA gamefair at the end of the month to look at all the new toys i 'need' to buy.

Things happen in life and peoples priorities change.

I have found with my shooting friends that as people get older and approach the end of their own innings they generally stop shooting wildlife as the desire to kill fades. My own eyesight at night is nowhere near what it was and I dont shoot anything like what I once did although I did do a lot with a shotgun at pheasants last winter. These days I am just as happy shooting paper and once you get bitten by this accuracy thing its hard to stay away.

A

Thanks again all, its good to be back,not sure yet Gareth depends on if im let out for good behaviour lol and work.Well i did intend to start off slow with one rifle but so far i have 3 centerfires waiting for me and will need to pick up a rimmy too (what is it about shooting that makes you 'need' lots of stuff?).Now all i need to do is pick up another 4x4 and that should be me well and truly skint :wacko:

Good to see you back home Martyn, the site you started up all those years ago has gone from strength to strength.

Hopefully you'll be back into it full swing soon.

Cheers

Dave

Dave it is good to see the site in good hands and continue to grow,when i decided i wanted to let it go i wanted to make sure that whoever took over would run it in roughly the same was as i did.Im pleased that Gary and Tim along with all the mods are doing a great job and long may it continue.

Cheers Tikka 223 you never know i may take you up on the offer at some point,im starting to be able to roam a bit further now that the kids are getting that little bit older.

Archived