Out with the boy!!!!

varminter

Been out again this evening with my Daughters brother for another varminting trip!!

Thought i would check the recent cut fields just up the road from where they live , on arrival their was a Magpie out in the second field , so pinged him at 361yds , then dialed in the corrections , then chambered up and sent the 65 V-max on its way!!! - i was rewarded with a puff of feathers of a direct hit!!! so thats one less to bother the song birds!!! :D

DSCF3573.jpg

We then went to another area and spotted 2 bunnies out feeding!! , i pinged one of them and it ranged out 358yds , so dialed in / loaded and another 65 V-maxs on its way!!! - A explosion of fur

told me a direct hit!!!

I missed a crow at 563yds , the round landed 2 inches above him!! :D

Next , out came the Parker Hale!!!! ;)

Shot bunnies at 314 / 412 and 272yds , then it was time to get the boy back!!!

Another fine evening!! ;) ;)

Hope you boys and girls have been out having fun too!!!! :D:lol:

All the best.........

RAY............................................................

Beats me how you get the time, I was spraying Roundup round 8 pheasant pens and checking what needs repairing. Took a rifle but nothing worthy of a bullet showed.

A

Beats me how you get the time, I was spraying Roundup round 8 pheasant pens and checking what needs repairing. Took a rifle but nothing worthy of a bullet showed.

A

Hi mate ,

Sorry to hear you have been too busy!!!

But i am very fortunate to have shoots close to my home and where my daughter lives with her brothers!!!! ;)

Also very fortunate that they are keen to go out varminting with me!! ;) , so i can mix my seeing the children and spending time with them and my hobby!!! - i think myself as a very lucky boy!! :D

As for varmints , i can always make the time for them!! :D - be rude not too!!!! :D :D

If you ever fancy a trip down just let me know!!! :lol:;)

All the best.......................

RAY.....................................................

Libraries shut at three in Cornwall I believe ;):D:D

Thats nice of you to say Tim ;) , that makes me sound intelligent!!! :D:lol:;)

All the best..........................

RAY....................................

Been out again this evening with my Daughters brother for another varminting trip!!

Wouldn't that be your son. lol

Wouldn't that be your son. lol

Hi Mark ,

I only have one Child which is my daughter , the other 3 boys which are her brothers are from her mums previous marriage!!! :D :D

All the best.........................

RAY................................................

Sorry Ray but I got the impression he was refering to the kiddie section.

Guess that means you gotta return the Dr. Zuess books ya borrowed before

school lets out.

Give the kiddies back their "Green Eggs and Ham" and "The Cat in the Hat" or their mothers will be

real upset at you for makin lil Johnny miss his bedtime story.

:D:D

Nice Shootin

308Panther

Thanks Pat!!!!!! ;):D

Been reading Dr. Zeuss alright - been sending the bunnies a thunderbolt ever since!!! :D:lol:;) ( must of been reading about the Greek god )...................

And i promise to give their books back too!!!! ;)

All the best.......................

RAY..........................

Hi Mark ,

I only have one Child which is my daughter , the other 3 boys which are her brothers are from her mums previous marriage!!! ;);)

All the best.........................

RAY................................................

oops :lol: can some body give me a hand out of this hole i am digging my self in to

sorry ray :D:D:D

Guest Scotland Rifles

nice shooting ray.

I hope to be doing some form of daytime shooting ( do lamping most of the time ) and i will be running the 243 out as far as my eyes will take me.

just need a new right eye.

bob.

oops :wub: can some body give me a hand out of this hole i am digging my self in to

sorry ray :D:D:excl:

Hi Mark ,

No need to be sorry buddy!!! ;) , me and the kids mum get on really well so no worries on that part!!! :D;)

Keep practising, remember Wales can be a windy place. Don't want those V max blown off target :o

Cheers

Dave

I know Dave , but this time i have 155 A-max to give me a edge!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice shooting ray.

I hope to be doing some form of daytime shooting ( do lamping most of the time ) and i will be running the 243 out as far as my eyes will take me.

just need a new right eye.

bob.

Thanks Bob!!! ;)

I am sure you will have some good fun trying her out at the longer ranges!!! ;)

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best.................

RAY...............................................

Nice going Ray! Dodging the showers then!

Thanks Teach!!! :D :D

Yes been dodging them ,thats when its handy to have the jeep!!! :excl:

All the best.................

RAY......................................

Captain your having to much fun down there, I know what your doing tho!!

Getting rid of all the close stuff before the Welsh Division come down sometime and get the big shooters out, :blink:;);)

Glad to see your having fun , we have some bits and pieces kicking round down here for you to have a plink at buddy,

Dave and I had some fun yesterday but he will tell you about that when you speak to him :D

Get a few loaded Ray the camera is full of film

Theres a new section in the DVD ""When The Toymonator Come To Town " :D:D:D

Captain your having to much fun down there, I know what your doing tho!!

Getting rid of all the close stuff before the Welsh Division come down sometime and get the big shooters out, :):D:D

Glad to see your having fun , we have some bits and pieces kicking round down here for you to have a plink at buddy,

Dave and I had some fun yesterday but he will tell you about that when you speak to him :D

Get a few loaded Ray the camera is full of film

Theres a new section in the DVD ""When The Toymonator Come To Town " :D:lol::lol:

Thanks Andy!!!! ;) ;)

Really looking forward to see you guys again ;) , i shall leave a few for you too shoot down here when ya wana come down!!!! ;)

All the best Captin!!!!!!!! :D;)

RAY.................................

Archived