KRG bravo and X-ray users

I put about 7k rounds of 6.5 creed through rifles in a bravo back in 2019.

Didn’t like the small pistol grip or having to remove the cheek piece to get the bolt out. The recoil lug also floated on the Howa inlet which always made me nervous. The lack of simple options to increase the weight or add simple things like an ARCA rail was annoying as well.

if you’re looking at a bravo also consider an MDT XRS, they look similar only they’re easier to live with.

Hi conversely I love my KRG bravo stock. I’ve got a Remington 700 in mine and can remove the bolt no problems without having to remove the cheek piece. 
I think the grip on mine is fine probably depends on how big your hands are?

The chassis system is great and had no problems with recoil lugs? Also you can fit barrels of any diameter into them. I’ve got a heavy profile barrel and it fits in no problem unlike having to open up barrel channels on other stocks. Also nearly £200 cheaper than the MDT so another benefit. A friend of mine has an MDT on his rifle and personally I didn’t think it was worth all the extra cash?

old adage you pay your money you take your choice but try both stocks if you can. I love mine. 
Cheers

Dave

I have 3 krg bravo stocks.

One on my rem action 204,  one on my tikka 308 and the other on my tikka t1x . 

They just seem to fit me perfect and I can't say there's anything I don't like about them. 

3 hours ago, ashcroft said:

Thanks peeps

Did anyone opt for the spigot to push the bipod further forward or do you find them fine of the standard stock

Yes I had the ARCA spigot on mine, it helped push more weight further forwards.

On 3/9/2024 at 10:57 PM, ashcroft said:

Thanks peeps

Did anyone opt for the spigot to push the bipod further forward or do you find them fine of the standard stock

Tika T3X TAC .223 in the X-ray with the spigot out front 

I get on really well with this chassis and have tried plenty. This is definitely a keeper for me 

IMG_0239.png