'As New' Vortex Razor HD Gen. II 4.5-27x56 MOA FFP - £1,450

The Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27x56 is my favourite scope of all time. I replaced each of my Schmidt & Bender 5-25x PMIIs (my previous favourite scope of all time) with Razors a while back. To my eye the Razor glass is every bit as good as the PMII glass, but with the added benefit of a more modern/useful reticle.

However, considering the type of shooting I am doing nowadays, I find I am happy with the likes of a humble Vortex Venom, and that the Razor is overkill for me.

And so, I’ve decided to sell my Razor HD.

It’s in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with no marks whatsoever on the tube, body, turrets or glass.

It’s an extremely heavy scope, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing if you’re shooting PRS/PRL or magnum calibres as the weight helps to keep the rifle stay put during firing.

It comes with the original sunshade, new-style tool, the original box and all the original paperwork. And of course you have the added peace of mind of the Vortex VIP Warranty.

This particular scope has the EBR-2C (MOA) reticle with the open crosshairs in the FFP, which I have found extremely useful for fine-grain precision shooting as the reticle doesn’t cover your target, at all. As such it offers all the benefits of FFP with none of the drawbacks. I have shot a number of groups well into the zeros with this scope.

£1,450 shipped to your door (Mainland UK only). Payment via bank transfer please.
Also advertised elsewhere.

Please don’t embarrass yourself by making a silly offer – anybody with half a brain knows that this scope is a steal at the asking price!
These scopes are £2,700 new now, and this scope is genuinely ‘as new’.