Original Bob Sled AI-308 Single Shot Magazine fits Short Action SOLD

Extract:- The AI-308 Bob Sled provides a single shot loading bed or follower to allow the easy loading and firing of single rounds during competition, benchrest , or varmint shooting. Made from durable, long lasting Delrin® to ensure a lifetime of use, the Bob Sled simply replaces your magazine to allow loading of single rounds. The AI-308 Bob Sled works with the Ruger Precision Rifle, Ruger Scout Rifle, Accuracy International, and rifles that use the Badger and CDI bottom metals that accept Accuracy International (AI) magazines.
- Some Fitting MAY Be Required - The AI-308 Bob Sled seems to fit everything without modification. But every once in awhile  it won't fit or latch onto AICS compatible mag well. I spoke to Bob Hanin about this and he said the little aluminum retainer catch was made a little long to be sure it could fit the wide variety of AICS compatible rifles. So, if your magazine is not latching, you can file just a very little bit off the tip of the catch and that should solve the problem.

So I have a Dolphin stock which is machined to accept those AI mags, I think it should fit.
If it’s does I would like it please.

Did your AI use those mags? I know there are several different types of AI mag and not being a follower of AI I am blissfully unaware of what the different acronyms mean (although I believe AICS stands for Accuracy international chassis system)…. 

Sorry to be a clot! 🙄

• Gazza0208 changed the title to Original Bob Sled AI-308 Single Shot Magazine fits Short Action SOLD