Ruger 10/22 Left Hand Stand-alone Receiver

JDT

Does anybody know if there’s a way to buy a standalone left hand receiver for the 10/22? Since Ruger released their custom shop lefty (and magazines to feed it) I was hoping that some American aftermarket receiver manufacturers might have followed suit but unfortunately a year and a half later it would appear not!

I’ve wanted a custom 10/22 for a while but can’t even seem to find these new left hand receivers in standalone format or barrelled-action format, and I really don’t want to have to buy the full rifle and incur the expense of the stock for nothing (I’d want to put it in a chassis).

Any RFDs / builders know if you could get a standalone left handed receiver (or even barrelled-action) to use as part of a build? Or do I have to resign myself to the expense of getting the full Ruger Custom Shop left hand model and then replacing parts?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Andrew. Aren’t those ones still only left-charging right-ejection though? There’s a few companies that do those (Tactical Innovations being another). I’d be after left ejection too like the full Ruger left hand.