The Fix by Q (16" 6.5 creedmoor, all accessories and optics)

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, JohnnyDanger said:

Yep, that was never brought over to the UK. 

That doesn't mean it could not though, I know that the first Fix by Q that came to the UK was in the same Export Licence and Shipment as my Tubb ATR.

4 hours ago, John MH said:

That doesn't mean it could not though, I know that the first Fix by Q that came to the UK was in the same Export Licence and Shipment as my Tubb ATR.

And I’m sure we can get more 😁

There is something about the Fix. I love how it folds so compactly for travel and getting in and out of vehicles. They shoot very well and the trigger is crisp as a glass rod. 

had I not got one I would be buying this. Price is very good. 

On 7/26/2023 at 9:30 PM, Scotch_egg said:

And I’m sure we can get more 😁

There is something about the Fix. I love how it folds so compactly for travel and getting in and out of vehicles. They shoot very well and the trigger is crisp as a glass rod. 

had I not got one I would be buying this. Price is very good. 

Yeah,

I have spoken with Q and Proof Research about bringing in 16" 300blk barrels and 16" 556 mini fixes. Issue currently is that their domestic wait list is 7+ months long, and they aren't taking international orders until their domestic wait list is reduced.  

But I concur on your point regarding the pricing of this rifle, I'm surprised nobody has gone for it to be honest!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Jonny, if not yet sold it seems your going to struggle to get the asking, like a previous comment you can’t sell rifles now unless your looking at losing 50%, would you take £2500 for the rifle?