Sightmark Wraith

A lightly used night vision Sightmark Wraith in good condition with original box, works well with IR torch included, runs on rechargeable AA battery,asking £500 or near offer 

image.thumb.jpeg.de967d9f878d1fa86a57ab75ebf61578.jpeg

On 10/11/2022 at 10:35 AM, OSOK said:

Check OW as i think they are selling this unit at £349 if yours is the first 4-32 HD model

OSOK

What is OW mate, and if its same as mine i paid 680 for it with bolt action rail then it will just be thrown away, second hand value is very little then, i was thinking i had it priced at 2/3 original value

OK penny dropped optics warehouse, they are doing a sale on it but right price is 599 and rail 50

So i think i will chuck it on my HMR for the time being, thanks for letting me know

No problem ... Hang on to it for what its worth ... I have the same issue but with the wraith 4k which i paid £1100 for , I fancy a 4k mini to use as a spotter that i could use on a rifle if need be but i don't want to think about how much i'll loose

OSOK