wanted 6mm BRA dies

Jager

Bear with me, I know where there is a set and they are for sale, but I don't know the make or model or how many dies there are in the set.

I'll have all that information and photographs by lunchtime tomorrow and will let you know.

Cheers

Bruce

3 hours ago, phoenix said:

Bear with me, I know where there is a set and they are for sale, but I don't know the make or model or how many dies there are in the set.

I'll have all that information and photographs by lunchtime tomorrow and will let you know.

Cheers

Bruce

bruce thanks very much .. you can message me here or robhunter.308@gmail.com

I can tell you that it's Redding type S match die set p/n 36317 with a full length die and a micrometer type bullet seater die.  Until I get a close look at it, I don't what, if any, bushings are included.

cheers

Bruce

37 minutes ago, phoenix said:

I can tell you that it's Redding type S match die set p/n 36317 with a full length die and a micrometer type bullet seater die.  Until I get a close look at it, I don't what, if any, bushings are included.

cheers

Bruce

That sounds good as I have some of those so am used to them rather than benchrest type..

thanks for your help 

17 hours ago, Jager said:

That sounds good as I have some of those so am used to them rather than benchrest type..

thanks for your help 

if you can check that they are for the 6mmBRA (as in ackley improved) as the standard 6mmBR won't work with the AI round once fire formed... and the product series number you quoted is for a standard 6mmBR.

thanks again

rob

27 minutes ago, phoenix said:

I've been and checked them this morning and the box is marked 6mm BR Remington and the part umber is 36317

Cheers

Bruce

Hi Bruce yes that’s not the same thing the BRA it’s slightly different than the 6 Mmmm rem Remington

But thank you for checking for me

• 2 months later...