Scope Clear out: IOR and Meoptas

I'm selling three scopes which are now surplus to requirements, all SFP.  I have two Meopta Optika6 scopes, a 3-18x50 with a BDC reticle and a 4.5-27x50 with a 4C reticle; and an IOR Terminator 12-52x56 with the MP-8 reticle.  All of them are boxed with the original packaging and instructions.  The Meoptas have 30mm tubes and the IOR has a 40mm tube. 

The Meopta 3-18x50 has never been fired on a rifle. The Meopta 4.5-27x50 has been used three times.  I haven't included detailed photos of the Meoptas since they're in as new condition with no visible ring marks.  If you haven't come across the Meopta Optika6, have a look at some of the reviews - they're impressive scopes.

The IOR is optically perfect with only very slight and limited ring marks on the tube.  The photos of the rear and objective lenses are of the IOR. It comes complete with a one piece mount and a sunshade.

Prices are as follows:

Meopta 3-18x50 with BDC reticle: £475

Meopta 4.5-27x50 with 4C reticle: £475

IOR Terminator 12-52x56: £1,475

It should be possible to view / collect at Bisley or I can send by post at cost.  PayPal preferred for mutual protection but bank transfer would be OK too. DSC_0512.thumb.JPG.0e49b5e70f3d50f7d4fc22eef0ed6f56.JPG

DSC_0513.JPG

DSC_0511.JPG

DSC_0508.JPG

DSC_0507.JPG

DSC_0505.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, yes, a few bits and bobs (though no scopes left).  I had separate posts last month on an Armalon scope mount for a No.4 and an HPS Convertible stock to fit a Barnard P or Paramount action.  I'm shortly going to issue new posts (with photos) on a set of .308 Brass Grippers (new and unused), a Nightforce 20MOA rail to fit a Remington 700 Short Action (new and unused) and a Lee Deluxe Die set in .303 (used once).