A very special roe buck to me!!!

come down and stay for a long weekend

I will post you a picture of our guest room if you like

you can be sure that you will have a good time :)

One problem jamie - i am always in there :);) ;)

All the best.............

RAY................... :D :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant beat jamies POIKIE POT and good varminting/hunting friends enjoying each others company and eating game :) :)

Must do that again sometime!!!!!!!!!!

All the best..................

RAY................ ;) ;)

come down and stay for a long weekend

I will post you a picture of our guest room if you like

you can be sure that you will have a good time :D

Cheers hope to sometime

Martin likes em' so much cos the swamp donkeys from Camborne can grow a better beard than he can :D And they buy there own pints and chips afterwards. Until he showed me a photo of one of his uuummm girls I use the word loosly, I didn't know anyone could be so ugly with only one head :( Here is a couple of his pin ups I got from his work van.

thongak2.jpg

niceniceniceteethmn1.jpg

cambornelassec9.jpg

Martin these uumm friends you have been hanging out of pard are a the ugliest swamp donkey's I have ever seen.

Everyone has the right to be ugly but these abuse the privalage.

Guest varmartin

Very funny Nigel....that last one looks like you when I have sunk 8 pints ...so be careful where YOU hang out. :( :(

That first one....did not see that in my van !!must have been an old one and got put to the back. :(

Is that thing really drinking diet Pepsi ??

Real dodgy teeth on the middle one...Christ all mighty..looks like she could "suck start a leaf blower" :(:D

Martin.

Guest varmartin

Definitely not me Pard--- I don't wear blue bands on me bunches, never have...not my colour. As you have said before...orange is my fave !!

Martin

Guest 308Panther

Scary....Very Scary.

Sure am glad that aint the first thing I see in the mornin...I would be in such a deep fit of depression the only cure would be suicide...

They just make enough Guiness to make that look good enough to mount....

Gotta go check the traffic stopper on the other thread....just so my eyes can feel clean again.

308Panther

My apologies if that is a members relation.........

Guest 308Panther

BTW....After further research I was able to determine that this is not a Swamp Donkey....

This is would be a Hair Lipped Snaggletooth Beastie...previously thought to be extinct

Very very difficult to photograph...

Usually only seen in early morning hours and after beer goggles have been removed.

Believed to reproduce asexually...as scientists have yet to witness the act of sex

Many male test subjects unable to recall or adamently deny if sex occured and in more than one occaision male test subjects have shown or admitted to bein impotent.

Can be considered..... Very Dangerous!!!!

Though it does not consume its prey as first believed....Seems many male test subjects were missing one or both arms but this may also be explained as a type of survival instinct in the male test subjects.Possible Coyote Syndrome in male test subjects?

Future screening on male test subjects to include males that are visionally challenged.

cambornelassec9.jpg

308Panther

Scary....Very Scary.

Sure am glad that aint the first thing I see in the mornin...I would be in such a deep fit of depression the only cure would be suicide...

They just make enough Guiness to make that look good enough to mount....

Gotta go check the traffic stopper on the other thread....just so my eyes can feel clean again.

308Panther

My apologies if that is a members relation.........

308 panther, this is very hard for me as I prommised Martin I wouldn't say but the good looking one is my sister, please don't tell anyone else.

Rare or not pard, Martin has been seen hangin out of / with one in the Camborne area and he said he is a paitient man and as he is out and about in his yellow van at all times ot the day or night anything is possible.

I can see why he bought that 4x4 now it's so he can get them up on the tail gate, he must have got the wrong end or the stick when I told him I use the tail gate of mine so the guys have a platform to bang off of!!! Marting I meant you lot could stand on it and put your rifle on the roof and shoot foxes and rabbits.

Cornwall and that area has always been famous for uglies. They used to swim out and sit on the rocks so the ships would crash on the rocks. Later on the sailors were to afraid to tell the truth and came up with stories about mermaids singing and charming them onto the rocks. Nothing of the sort, they were so ugly the sailors were petrified and couldnt move, until they fell in the water, then they made olympic swimmer times to get to the shore and out of the water! paricularly as the uglies were calling out "come here Jack Tar got a nice present for you". ;)

Terrible times in the old old days Lol.

Redfox

Guest 308Panther

Ok Nigel...It'll be our secret,

Redfox...I guess I gotta brush up on my ancient history, or folklore...

as I thought the Harpies were greek or is it roman?

308Panther

Guest sauer202

In cornwall they are swamp donkeys, in Kent they are hedge monkeys!

That is not a thong she is wearing, it is one of those three-man sling shots that I bought the kids this year!!

Archived